Did you know that you could dramatically reduce your IT energy use and save your organization a significant amount of money? Our IT service in Asheville is aware that businesses are always looking for ways to save money, without compromising their services. Our staff of professionals will show you several cost effective solutions that will enable you to save money on energy and supplies.
These valuable tips can get your company on the right track to reduce IT energy use:
- The first thing to keep in mind is that while energy efficient products may pose a greater up front cost, they pay off big in the long run.
- Talk to your IT service in Asheville about products that are energy star approved. There is a huge selection of computers, servers, printers, copiers, and more that are designed to save energy.
- Ensure that your employees are shutting down computers when they are not going to be used for a few hours and before leaving for the day.
- Many PC and server operating systems feature internal power management tools for maximum energy efficiency. Your IT service can show company employees how to activate these energy saving tools.
- Engineers at 42U report, “As much as 40% of a data center’s energy bill is from cooling equipment.” In other words, be sure that your organization invests in energy efficient cooling products for all computer centers.
A Way to Cut Back Supply Costs:
Image Solutions offers state of the art technology that provides maximum efficiency. For example, multifunctional printers combine your copying, faxing, scanning, and printing needs into one product and location. This saves energy and cuts back on supply costs such as paper. MFP’s offer a duplex function to print on both sides of a single page, which we highly recommend in order to reduce paper waste. If you are interested in reducing your company’s IT energy use, contact our IT service in Asheville for a comprehensive strategy that will save you money.